Learn about SKED
-Watch these videos:
-After purchase, you will automatically be logged into your admin. All other setup will be done during installation.
Prior to Install
– Please locate the email and password that was chosen when SKED was purchased. You can test it out here. For security reasons, we do not have access to your password. If you don’t remember it then use the “forgot password” option and reset it.
– Create a new user in your EHR system, named
First Name: SKED
Last Name: Support
this will be used for our team to troubleshoot issues your office/PMs report.
– This will need to be done on your SERVER computer.
- Make sure all Windows updates are installed (you will need to restart your computer after).
- Make sure that .NET is installed
- Download sos.splashtop.com, we will use this to access and install SKED on your server.
- If not already installed, we recommend installing Google Chrome, as it works the best with SKED.
– To make the call efficient, be sure to:
- Log in to your SKED admin.
- Have sos.splashtop.com up and running on your server computer so that we may access and install SKED.
- Then sit back and let the SKED representative install it. Once complete they will run you through the system and answer any questions.
– Confirm Install – How to ensure that it is working.
- Download the app yourself and do some testing. Here are some examples of what you can test:
- Make changes to your schedule in your EHR system and confirm that it changes in your SKED app. (and vice versa)
- Send text and email messages from admin to confirm that they send to your app
- Make changes to office hours, confirm they change in app
- After the install, You will receive an email with another link to schedule a follow up meeting with customer support. This is usually scheduled about 1 week after installation, just to make sure everything is running smoothly and your questions are answered 🙂
– Also, Check out our Help Center. It is an easy way to find answers to many SKED questions!
Pilot SKED with a Small Set of Users
-Have a few of your PMs Install the SKED app and do the same type of testing you did after your install.
-Have them use the app for the week to ensure there are no problems. If you do come across any issues send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you out.
Display your Marketing Materials
-Place the mini pop up banner, that you were mailed, on your front desk to advertise the app.
-Send the “Introducing SKED Step #1“ to notify your PM’s about SKED. No need to write flyers to each one individually!