Erik Kowalke D.C.
Founder of SKED
Owner of Higher Health Chiropractic
We desperately needed a better solution to two BIG problems in our office. My team was spending way too much time on the phone and everyone HATED making missed appointment phone calls. I looked into the numerous text messaging solutions and all of them had created more work.
First, I couldn’t customize my messages by appointment code, all messages were the same.
Second, if a patient wanted to change an appointment, they would use 2-way texting, which just takes my team member from the phone to managing another platform.
I wanted an automated solution where patients could use an APP and my team didn’t have to do anything, syncing instantly to our EHR system.
SKED was born.
Now it has grown into so many options for customized messaging, keeping patients on their recommendations, automated missed appointment notifications, online new patient scheduling, making appointments at screenings, mobile barcode scanning and so much more. Everything is driven by efficiency to free up you and your team to be more present with your patients and work smarter, not harder.
SKED is created by chiropractors, for chiropractors. Nothing else comes close.
Meet Dr. Erik Kowalke D.C.
Dr. Erik grew up in Arbor Vitae, WI. From a very young age he had the mind and heart of an engineer, so it was only natural for him to attend Michigan Technological University to pursue a degree of Mechanical Engineering.
When he experienced relief from chronic allergies through chiropractic care, he became intrigued with how the body works. It was then he realized that true health came from the inside out, not the other way around with over the counter medications and prescription drugs.
The human body is the greatest machine ever built; no man has yet to make or duplicate a human cell!
This is exactly what drove Dr. Erik to become a Chiropractic Doctor. He says “The human body is amazing; now as a ‘spinal engineer’ it is my mission to help people realize their God-given health potential through specific, scientific, chiropractic care.”
Healthier Spines = Healthier Lives!
Erik Kowalke Credentials:
- Certified Advanced Proficiency in Torque Release Technique
- Speaks and teaches nationally to thousands of chiropractic students and doctors every year
- Adjunct faculty member of Life University and Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association: Extensive clinical training in pediatric care
- Webster Technique Certification: Enabling him to provide the safest and most effective chiropractic care to pregnant women throughout their pregnancy
- Life University, Magna Cum Laude, Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Michigan Technological University, Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Published in Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine