Sending Messages for Special Office Closings
Closing your office for the Holidays? Don’t forget to send your practice members a reminder about your special office hours.
To do so you can use a pre-made template, or create a one time message to send to your practice members.
- 1. On the left-hand side of your admin page, select Inbox then select Compose. 2. Create a Message Title. This will be for your team’s reference. (Practice members will not see this title)3. Next, choose who you want the message to be sent to:
- By Appointment (The message will be sent to the appointment types you choose based on the date range you select)
- Clients (Search & select practice members names manually)
- Everyone (Includes everyone in your client database) 4. Then select how you want the notification to be sent. 5. Next, select when the message should be sent.
- Immediately (This will send out your message immediately)
- Scheduled (This allows you to select the exact date and time you wish the message to be sent out) 6. Choose your Message Subject. (This is the title your practice members will see)
- Then fill out the body of the message using the place holders on the right, to make your message more personal. 7. Once everything is filled out select send and your message will generate and send!
For a step-by-step video, watch How to Send a One-Time Message!
*Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions, suggestions or feedback. We are happy to help!*