How to Reschedule an Appointment in the SKED App
To reschedule your appointment in the SKED App simply,
- Select the appointment, from your list of scheduled appointments, that you wish to reschedule.
- At the bottom of the next screen, there will be a blue bar, select “Reschedule”.
- Across the top under the month and year, you will see the date’s and below you will notice the available appointments.
- Select a date and time for the appointment that you wish to change and select confirm.
- Once your appointment is confirmed you will be directed to your appointment screen where you can ensure that your change has been made.
For a step-by-step video, watch ‘How to reschedule an appointment‘.
*Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions, suggestions or feedback. We are happy to help!*