How to: Enable Care Plans
- In your SKED Admin, go to the professionals tab.
- Select an appointment code which will count towards care plan frequencies
- On the dialogue box, check the box next to Allow On Care Plan
- Click Save
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the Professionals page.
- Repeat steps above to make sure any appointment code that counts towards care plan frequencies are checked accordingly.
Next, you will need to create a care plan for each client.
- in the SKED Admin, select the Clients tab
- Search for the client you’d like set a frequency for
- Click on the clients name
- In the Frequency tab, select Add to add a frequency. Here is a video from Dr. Erik Kowalke explaining exactly how to do this!
Your patient will now be able to keep track of their recommended visits in the Care Plan tab of the SKED App!
Related articles: Can we just set a care plan for everyone?