How Do I Know if My Patients are Receiving the Messages?
There is an easy way to check if your patients are receiving your messages.
- Go to your SKED dashboard and select the client’s tab.
- In the search bar, type in the name of the PM that you want to ensure is receiving the messages and select their name. You will be brought to their client page.
- Select “Messages” and you will see all of the messages sent to that PM.
- You can also click the individual message and see details of the message.
You can also check from your Recurring Messages tab who is being sent messages.
- Click on Recurring Messages
- Select a message you want to see who it is being sent to
- Click on Sent Messages
- There will be a whole history of member names of who the message is being sent to along with the subject title and the date and time the message was sent.
Learn how to do this by watching this video:
*Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any other questions, suggestions or feedback. We are happy to help!*