How can I notify members that a doctor will be gone?
Here’s how to send a message to practice members for a specific professional!
1. Go to your Inbox tab on the left-hand side of your admin.
2. Click the Compose button.
3. Create a message title for your office records.
4. Choose the professional of which members you would like to contact (or select All).
5. You can choose specific appointment types that you want to send the message out to or simply select “All”. If a member has several different appointments scheduled they will only receive the message once.
6. Then set a Date Range to cover the appointments you would want SKED to send the message to.
Continue to fill out the rest of the different fields. Once you have completed your personalized message save it as a draft or send it out.